AmigaActive (1835/2143)

From:Kevin Fairhurst
Date:28 May 2000 at 23:31:39
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

On Sun, 28 May 00 20:02:49, (tim@ramjam.u-net.com) wrote:
> Hi Kevin

'lo

> > Is that a hint of jealousy Neil? ;) You'll find that it only has 4Mb FAST
> > ram, not the 16Mb as advertised. And there is some (not fatal, hopefully
> > ;) battery acid damage too. And it's only a buster 6 chip.
>
> If you decide to go for the 16MB, take a look at the AmiFAST 3000 ZIP-to-SIMM
> adapter (see Ramjam's web site for a FAQ) as a cost effective option.

Well I actually spke to the prson who sold me the a3k about this, but he
said the max ram was 16mb and that was taken already! the cheeky liar ....

> We also stock the replacement batteries. Oh, and floppy drives... ;-)

Well pesonally i think the floppy drive is okay. however the battery
definitely isn't .......

Kev

Kevin "Redvers" Fairhurst - ICQ 56332267, redver5 on AIM

Old school buds here: